Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Whew, that was close!  

I almost forgot this one.  If I had missed this anniversary there would have been no avoiding those passive aggressive stares looking back at me in the mirror.  I would have never let myself live it down.  I can be so difficult to live with sometimes.

Happy 6th running anniversary to me!  I hear the gift theme for this one is sugar.  That should be easy enough.

Here’s the first entry in my running log from August 15, 2005. 


I ran a whopping 6/10 of a mile.

That was 2,813 miles ago.

From humble beginnings . . . .

2 comments:

  1. 6! Yay - congrats! Maybe a party with a bounce house is in order? Balloon animals? PIZZA?? - Beer for the adults?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to celebrate....never even crossed my mind to celebrate a running anniversary. I suppose I have several months before I can officially celebrate mine, but its a nice way to force yourself to look back and recognize everything you have accomplished. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete