Friday, October 29, 2010

The Good Natured Taunting Continues

From the demented mind of JimDo64:


http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=37523527.2

Things are as wild as ever over in DoppelLauferland.

I promise, we will be running a third DoppelLaufer Virtual Race Race which will last through the end of the year so that it includes all of the Turkey Trots, Jingle Bell Runs, etc. A half-marathon virtual challenge for the spring is also in the works.

We’ve worked out the general framework and I should be able to post details next week, after my race this weekend.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about you can check out this page to get caught up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get in on this... is there one going for the end of the year? I'm signed up for a Turkey Trot (actually, it's called a Gobbler).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cristina - I added your name to the list already, all I need is your 5k PR and race info. Didn't you just complete a race? You can enter with that result too.

    ReplyDelete